We strive for no less than excellence in all we do.
- For every person, protection and service
- For every circumstance, fairness, respect, and understanding
- For every accomplishment, gratitude and opportunity
- For every endeavor, teamwork, and professionalism
- For every day, integrity, efficiency, and the Golden Rule (akm - 1996)
The Fountain Inn Police Department consist of 26 sworn/certified officers, 7 Communication Specialists and 2 Administrative Staff. We are fortunate to have volunteers in policing (VIP's). The men and women who proudly serve this community are well trained and committed to excellence. We are continuously seeking ways to improve the service(s) we provide.
During 2010 we established and trained a 7 member Citizen's review Committee (CRC). In our pursuit of not only excellence but transparency, we were eager to adopt a forum to demonstrate our commitment to the community. The CRC's function is to review all complaints and "Use of Force" incidents as well.
If you are interested in obtaining a Fountain Inn Police Department patch, please email your request to Roberta Perry. We will mail a patch to you at the cost of $5 for the mailings inside the Continental United States and $10 for international mailing. Please make your cashiers check out to:
Fountain Inn Police Department
300 N Main Street
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
- A. Keith Morton Award: Felisha Miller
- Dispatcher of the Year: Caroline Cripps
- Officer of the Year: Sergeant Daniel Landreth
- Carlton Patrick Pope Award: Sergeant Joel Rivera
If you see or hear of something good done by one of our staff, feel free to Compliment a Cop!